Nurse Extern I - Nursing Internship
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
2500 East Main Street
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now Nurse Extern I - Nursing Internship Job in Alice
This position provides the student nurse an opportunity to work under the direction of a Registered Nurse and to gain experience in the areas of nursing profession, nursing processes and nursing practice. This hands-on experience will include educational sessions, job shadow, and assisting in patient care. The Nurse Extern may provide patient care in a Nurse Assistant role as approved by manager.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice was built in 1999 to serve the healthcare needs of people in Alice and the surrounding communities. The hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center and is licensed for 186 beds and offers comprehensive medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency and intensive care, as well as cardiac and comprehensive services. At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice, Coastal Bend nurses can feel confident they have a place to work that will support them and help them grow professionally. The hospital has achieved the Pathway to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), recognizing hospitals which support and nurture their nurses’ development.
CHRISTUS Spohn Alice - nurse's week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlAB842uP0
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 4th year nursing student from an accredited 4 year college or a 3rd & 4th semester nursing student from a two year accredited college.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited two or four year nursing program.
- Previous experience in patient care through fundamentals classes in the nursing program.
- CPR-(American Heart Association).