Nuclear Medicine Technologist Img Nuclear Med
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital San Marcos
1301 Wonder World Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
Share This Job On
Apply Now Nuclear Medicine Technologist Img Nuclear Med Job in San Marcos
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing diagnostic medical imaging procedures utilizing radiopharmaceutical and medical imaging equipment. Professional and departmental protocols are followed to provide the physician diagnostic images to identify and/or plan appropriate treatment for the patient’s condition.
- Graduate of approved School of Radiological Sciences.
- A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in a clinical nuclear medicine setting is required.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a clinical Radiology setting is preferred.
- Registration by one of the credentialing bodies for Nuclear Medicine Technologists is required:
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.)
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Board (N.M.T.C.B.)
- CPR required.
Per Diem As Needed