Nuclear Medicine Tech - Winnsboro
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
719 W. Coke Road
Winnsboro, TX 75494
Share This Job On
Apply Now Nuclear Medicine Tech - Winnsboro Job in Winnsboro
Prepares radioactive isotopes for administration to patients in accordance with physician's orders. Operates scintillation detection equipment to measure isotope concentrations and scanners to record visual representations of the isotope concentrations in specific body areas of the patients. Performs laboratory tests on body specimens. Computes results of laboratory tests. Maintains records of tests conducted, test results, and disposition of isotopes and body products containing isotopes.
- ARRT, (R)(N)
- Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Tech program or AAS Degree in Nuclear Medicine
- 1-3 years verifiable, generNuclear Medicine specific experience
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc)
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of Nuclear Medicine & image distribution equipment. General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be flexible.