NP, Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care
CHRISTUS Southern New Mexico
Advanced Practice Clinician
CHRISTUS Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Share This Job On
NP, Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care Job in Alamogordo
Nestled in the breathtaking landscapes of Alamogordo, New Mexico, we are seeking a dynamic and compassionate Nurse Practitioner to join our community-oriented healthcare team. Alamogordo offers a unique blend of outdoor adventures, a family-friendly atmosphere, and a thriving local economy, making it an ideal place to live and work.
- Preferred previous urgent care experience or two years in primary care. However, we are open to the right candidate without prior experience.
- Ability and willingness to work with lacerations.
- Team player with a passion for working in a busy environment.
- Comfortable practicing independently.
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday: 8AM-8PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 8AM – 4PM
- 100% Outpatient
- Recreational Paradise: Ski on winter mornings and indulge in an afternoon of golf surrounded by the awe-inspiring natural beauty of the Sacramento Mountains.
- Family-Friendly Environment: Enjoy a great family community with excellent schools, coupled with near-perfect weather boasting a 70-degree average annual temperature.
- Economic Diversity: Alamogordo's economy is supported not only by Holloman Air Force Base and a robust tourism industry but also by the thriving movie industry, with several films shot in the area each year.
- Desert Oasis: Immerse yourself in a unique desert community situated in the Tularosa Basin, bordered by the majestic Sacramento Mountains to the east.
For more information about Alamogordo and our healthcare community, visit www.christushealth.org/locations/gerald-champion.
- Dee Dee Fowler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Nurse Practitioner seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in a vibrant community, we invite you to apply and become an integral part of our healthcare family in Alamogordo, NM. Join us in providing exceptional care surrounded by the charm and beauty of this unique desert oasis!
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.