*Now Hiring - Walk-In Interviews Available - Mon-Fri - Registered Nurses - CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital - South in Corpus Christi
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-South-25300
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now *Now Hiring - Walk-In Interviews Available - Mon-Fri - Registered Nurses - CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital - South in Corpus Christi Job in Corpus Christi
Walk-In Interviews available Monday -Friday 10am-4pm
- Location: 5950 Saratoga Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78414
- Time: Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
- Park in Visitor Parking and go to Main Lobby
- Speak to our Volunteer's at the front desk in our main lobby to be connected with a hiring manager or go to HR office
- Complete application online or complete application onsite.
We are excited to open a new medical surgical floor to keep up with our growing need. In our Medical Surgical Telemetry units, we see a variety of medical and post-op surgical patients. We have the capacity to remotely monitor our patient's telemetry status. For that reason, all of our Registered Nurses receive telemetry training and are ACLS certified. Our unit is fast-paced and there is always an opportunity to learn about new disease processes. This unit will provide you with the fundamental basics that are essential for any nurse when applying your knowledge in the acute care setting.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date