Non-Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Academic Medicine Clinic
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Memorial
Share This Job On
Non-Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Academic Medicine Clinic Job in Corpus Christi
Assists in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- High school graduate or GED
- Completed formal training from an accredited medical assistant program or majority of accredited nursing school program.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is required
- Previous experience in a medical practice office is preferred
- Current CPR certification
Per Diem As Needed (PRN)