Neurosurgery Technician Senior - Specialty Neurosurgery
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center Tower 1 PBC
Share This Job On
Apply Now Neurosurgery Technician Senior - Specialty Neurosurgery Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
Assists in the examination, treatment and care of patients. Also, responsible for phones, appointments, obtaining insurance authorizations for test/surgeries, medical record preparation. Associate is also responsible for assisting the supervising physician or nurse as needed; and assisting with surgical procedures and with admitting and screening patients
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish), highly preferred.
· 2 years of experience in a hospital, institution, nursing home or private practice setting which has included direct basic patient care with medical terminology knowledge.
· Proficient with computer use.
· Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program, strongly preferred.
· CPR certification required.