Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Winnsboro - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Winnsboro
Share This Job On
Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Winnsboro - PRN Job in Winnsboro
With minimum supervision, Technologist will competently operate in two or more modalities within an Imaging department. This can include MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Specials, Nuclear Medicine, PACS, and Mammography to produce accurate Diagnostic examinations and possible Interventional procedure. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment and responsible for designated areas or procedures as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology or other accepted and approved equivalent required
- ARRT, RT (R), or other qualified Registries per scope of practice. Must be Registered or Registry-eligible in secondary modality and complete the requirements to become registered within two years of performing the secondary modality.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology
- Current Texas state Licensure required Current BLS (American Heart Association) required
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.