Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Radiology Diagnostic - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Alamo Heights
Share This Job On
Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Radiology Diagnostic - PRN Job in San Antonio
With minimum supervision, Technologist will competently operate in two or more modalities within an Imaging department. This can include MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Specials, Nuclear Medicine, PACS, and Mammography to produce accurate Diagnostic examinations and possible Interventional procedure. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment and responsible for designated areas or procedures as required.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa is proud to bring more than 145 years of Catholic, faith-based, health care excellence to Alamo Heights, an area known for its rich history and quality. Overlooking the Quarry Golf Course, the 36-bed short stay surgical hospital provides state-of-the-art technology including electronic medical records complemented by highly specialized services, physicians, and clinical care teams.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent preferred
- ARRT, RT (R), or other qualified Registries per scope of practice. Must be Registered or Registry-eligible in secondary modality and complete the requirements to become registered within two years of performing the secondary modality. The exception being PACS which carries no formal registry. The PACS designation of Super User will be signed off by the PACS Administrator.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT)
- Current CPR certification
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.