Multiskilled Radiology Technologist-Radiology Diagnostic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Multiskilled Radiology Technologist-Radiology Diagnostic Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
With minimum supervision, Technologist will competently operate in two or more modalities within an Imaging department. This can include MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Specials, Nuclear Medicine, PACS, and Mammography to produce accurate Diagnostic examinations and possible Interventional procedure. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment and responsible for designated areas or procedures as required.
· Graduate of AMA approved School Of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required.
· ARRT, RT (R), or other qualified Registries per scope of practice. Must be Registered or Registry-eligible in secondary modality and complete the requirements to become registered within two years of performing the secondary modality. The exception being PACS which carries no formal registry. The PACS designation of Super User will be signed off by the PACS Administrator.
· Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred.
· Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred.
· Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
· Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT).
· Current CPR certification.