Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Radiology Diagnostic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Radiology Diagnostic Job in San Antonio
With minimum supervision, Technologist will competently operate in two or more modalities within an Imaging department. This can include MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Specials, Nuclear Medicine, PACS, and Mammography to produce accurate Diagnostic examinations and possible Interventional procedure. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment and responsible for designated areas or procedures as required.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent preferred
- ARRT, RT (R), or other qualified Registries per scope of practice. Must be Registered or Registry-eligible in secondary modality and complete the requirements to become registered within two years of performing the secondary modality. The exception being PACS which carries no formal registry. The PACS designation of Super User will be signed off by the PACS Administrator.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT)
- Current CPR certification