7PM - 7AM
Multiskilled Radiology Technologist-Radiology Diagnostic
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Multiskilled Radiology Technologist-Radiology Diagnostic Job in Shreveport
With minimum supervision, Technologist will competently operate in two or more modalities within an Imaging department. This can include Diagnostic Xray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, echo ultrasound, PACS, and Mammography to produce accurate diagnostic examinations. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment and responsible for designated areas or procedures as required.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required.
- ARRT, RT (R), or other qualified Registries per scope of practice. If Mammography or vascular ultrasound is additional modality, must be registered or Registry-eligible in that modality and complete the requirements to become registered within two years of performing Mammography or vascular u/s modality.
- MRT License in state of employment
- MRT Temp License in state of employment
- RRT License in state of employment
- REG RADIOG ARRT