5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Radiology Diagnostic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Radiology Diagnostic Job in San Antonio
With minimum supervision, Technologist will competently operate in two or more modalities within an Imaging department. This can include MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Specials, Nuclear Medicine, PACS, and Mammography to produce accurate Diagnostic examinations and possible Interventional procedure. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment and responsible for designated areas or procedures as required.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required.
- ARRT, RT (R), or other qualified Registries per scope of practice. Must be Registered or Registry-eligible in secondary modality and complete the requirements to become registered within two years of performing the secondary modality. The exception being PACS which carries no formal registry. The PACS designation of Super User will be signed off by the PACS Administrator.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred.
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT)
- Current CPR certification