Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Ortho Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Multiskilled Radiology Technologist - Ortho Clinic Job in Sulphur Springs
Performs radiological tests. Operates x-ray equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body, under the supervision of a Radiologist. Operates mobile x-ray equipment in the operating room, emergency room, or at bedside. Develops film by automatic processing. Prepares and maintains records and files as directed.
- Performs diagnostic &/or interventional imaging procedures under the direction of a physician in accordance with department policies, procedures & protocols.
- Responsible for minimizing radiation exposure to patients, physicians, self and general public.
- Responsible for patient education, safety, & comfort as relevant to the requested procedure.
- Responsible for production & transmission of diagnostic quality images for interpretation and reviewing.
- Has accountability & responsibility for the Customer Service standards practiced in assigned area(s). Performs additional duties as requested or assigned.
- ARRT, (R) CMRT
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program or AAS Degree in Radiologic Technology
- 0 – 3 years verifiable, radiologic specific experience
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc) Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of Radiology imaging & image distribution equipment General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible.