MRI Technologist - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now MRI Technologist - PRN Job in Tyler
This is a PRN position and has no set schedule.
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing MRI Scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities. Responsible for performing MRI diagnostic procedures, some of a more complex nature, according to established protocols. Evaluates patient for clinical indications, possible history of allergies and for potential sedation requirement, if sedation is needed, coordinate nursing support, maximizing and allocating time for each procedure making sure continuity is maintained. Evaluate the patient using an extensive questionnaire targeted to insure the patient's safety. The technologists must be knowledgeable of all the hazards and question the patient extensively making sure every precaution is taken and or investigated before the patient is introduced through the magnet.
- ARRT (R) (MR) or Registry Eligible
- Current State of Texas CMRT
- Current BLS (American Heart Association)
- AAS in Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- 1 to 3 years verifiable MRI/MRA specific experience
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of MRI & image distribution equipment. General office equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible.