MRI Technologist - Longview - PRN Job in Longview
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing MRI Scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent. Required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in MRI. Preferred
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT)
- Current CPR certification
Per Diem As Needed
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Olivia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-276-4257.