MRI Technologist - Imaging MRI - PRN Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing MRI Scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in MRI. Preferred
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT)
- Current CPR certification
Per Diem As Needed