Monitor Tech- Telemetry, Jasper- PRN
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Jasper Memorial Hospital
1275 Marvin Hancock Drive
Jasper, TX 75951
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Monitor Tech- Telemetry, Jasper- PRN Job in Jasper
Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, the Unit Secretary performs the clerical functions necessary for proper functioning of a patient care unit in accordance with Nursing Department policies and procedures. In critical care units, the Unit Secretary may also monitor the EKG waveform displays in a centralized telemetry monitoring station.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills
- Basic typing and prior computer skills preferred.
- One (1) year of experience preferred
- EKG/arrhythmia interpretation background desired
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrates required computer skills within one month of employment.
- AHA BLS certification within two (2) weeks of employment
- Successful completion of basic arrhythmia course for unlicensed personnel within one month or after first available course offered.
Per Diem As Needed