CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Mobile Developer Job in Irving
The Application Developer II is responsible for application design, development and implementation of web and mobile applications at an enterprise level. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards. Involved in planning activities and researches emerging Internet technology, programming languages and tools, and e-business standards for use in effective existing or new enterprise application/systems.
Individual may work in a cross-functional team that deals with the full spectrum of information services technology. The Application Developer II is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the Department, the Information Services Organization, and the organization as a whole.
- Design & Development- Provides technical developmentinput and implementation of design as it relates to the existing applications that correspond with the architecture strategies at an enterprise level.
- Strategy Execution – Takes direction or may lead in some areas to assist in the execution of CHRISTUS’ overall information systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans. Involved in team adoption, execution and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient deliver.
- System Engineering – Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance.
- System Integration – Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with cross functional teams within information Services to ensure positive project impact.Installs, configures, and verifies the operation of software components.
- System Management – Participates in development of standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
- System Security – Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface security using technologies such as SSL, Public-Key encryption, and Certificates or other emerging security technologies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience (10 years) required.
- Strong technical knowledge of Enterprise Application/Integration Design and Development of systems, databases, operating systems and Information Services.
- Must have the strong communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to superiors.
- Must be able to solve complex problems with direction.
- Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines as required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Understanding of Interface Concepts (both end-user and data)
- A total of six (6) years of experience in corporate systems environments required. Experience with a variety of Information Services applications, programming languages, and technologies preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years development experience with .NET 4.5/Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and higher, with an emphasis for .NET C# required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with Database Design, and Development with MS SQL Server 2012 and higher required.
- Prior experience customizing and developing within EPIC MyChart and/or Interconnect Services.
- Prior experience with UI Design is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry standard WEB platforms, Microsoft Internet Information Server, Linux, Apache, Unix, Microsoft Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Server.
- Strong knowledge of in Web Services, API Development in languages such as: JSON, XML, HTML.
- Prior mobile platform development experience, expertise in iOS and/or Android Platforms (Xamarin, Swift, Java).
- Prior experience with ServiceNow development is a plus.
- Prior RPA experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in a health care systems environment is a plus.
- Certified Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, and / or other core technologies preferred
- Certified in EPIC MyChart, EPIC Interconnect Services
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, and / or ServiceNow Certified Application Developer preferred
- UiPath Certified Advance RPA Developer