MIDAS + System Administrator FT/40HRS Performance Improvement
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now MIDAS + System Administrator FT/40HRS Performance Improvement Job in Santa Fe
This position will be responsible for ongoing involvement for the operational success for the Midas+ Care Management system. Implements, tests, and manages installation of new and existing Midas+ programs/modules/interfaces. Provides technical support and training to end users. Maintains clinical information system database. Acts a point of contact for end-users, management, administration, vendors and consultants. Acts as a technical resource to Information Technology and other departments within the organization.
- Bachelor in IT-related field required; Masters preferred
- Midas+ Certified System Manager Certification (MCSM)
- Ability to work independently using critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of clinical research design and statistical analysis
- Thorough computer expertise, including database and statistical analysis programs
- Three to five years of working with database structures and maintenance
- Three to five years acute hospital experience
- Two to four years of data analysis experience
- Minimum of two years using Midas+ system
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Executive Director, Performance Improvement
- Bloodborne pathogen A:
General office environment and general hospital departments/nursing.
Ability to move around the hospital to all units/departments for about 20% of the day, sitting in office 80% of the day. Extensive use of a computer of required applications. Requires close work, good vision, dexterity to write as well as to type. Occasionally stand; occasionally walk; frequently sit. Infrequent bending/stooping; infrequent squatting/crouching; rare kneeling; rate climbing. Occasional lifting/carrying up to 20 lbs; occasional pushing/pulling up to 20 lbs. Occasional reaching shoulder level and above; frequent reaching to waist to chest level; occasionally reaching below waist level. Frequent simple grasping; occasional power grasping; frequent finger dexterity; frequent fine motor control. Occasional twisting of neck; frequent bending neck to look down; occasional bending neck to look up. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ample time in front of a computer. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.