5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Medicare Sales Representative I
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Moderate Overnight Travel Up To 30 Percent
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
Share This Job On
Apply Now Medicare Sales Representative I Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Health System offers the Medicare Sales Representative position as a remote opportunity. Candidates must reside in the Texarkana and Corpus Christi area to further be considered for this position.
The Medicare Sales Representative is responsible for educating seniors and the community about Medicare products; generating enrollment leads and referrals; enrolling seniors in the CHRISTUS Health Medicare Advantage plan; and presenting plan information at community-based seminars. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining leads which include timely reporting and documentation of results for use by management.
- At all times, this position must conduct themselves in full compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Meets sales and sales development goals as assigned by management.
- Submits enrollment applications in a complete and timely manner.
- Conducts telemarketing activities, both inbound and outbound to respond to inquiries, generate appointments, and follow-up on leads, referrals, and re-marketing opportunities.
- Responds and follows-up on leads which include entry of data into CHRISTUS Health's Sales Tracking System.
- Coordinates and implements strategies in an assigned territory and growing membership through face-to-face sales enrollment meetings, presentations, community, and provider education sessions and social service outreach to existing and potential members.
- Assist team in developing new opportunities for membership growth through event setting and marketing opportunities within the plan service area.
- Develops and maintains new contacts and/or partnerships in the community.
- Conducts in-home presentations and community-based presentations and performs other activities in an effort to gain members and maintain and/or established positive relationships with providers, community and faith-based organizations.
- Develops and maintains new and existing provider and community-based organization relationships.
- Participates in marketing events and exhibits as needed.
- Identifies and enlists the cooperation of individuals, groups, social service agencies, and other community organizations in educational and outreach activities.
- Supports health and wellness education activities, referral of members to health education programs.
- Acts as a viable resource to the membership and the community as needed.
- Identifies cultural issues regarding current and potential members; communicate those issues and concerns to management immediately.
- All other professional duties as assigned.
- Required: 2-Year College Degree or equivalent experience
- Required: previous sales experience
- Preferred: Direct experience selling Medicare insurance products to seniors.
- Preferred: Experience working with Excel and Word
- Preferred: Life and Health Producer's license
- Required: Must possess a valid driver's license and have access to a motor vehicle
- Required: Must possess valid motor vehicle insurance.