Medical Staff Supervisor Full-Time
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Share This Job On
Apply Now Medical Staff Supervisor Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides oversight and guidance for all credentialing and privileging functions in Medical Staff Services department.
EDUCATION: Associate Degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Current CPCS certification or become certified within one year upon meeting certification requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively with administrative team, physicians, patients, staff employees and community
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English:
- Additional desirable skills include:
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, MD-Staff and data base management
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in team settings
- Deadline driven, self-starter.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
EXPERIENCE: Two years experience in Medical Staff Services
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Director of Medical Staff Office
- General office environment and general hospital departments (100%) of the day.
- Bloodborne pathogen A
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to move around the hospital to all units/departments and off-site clinics for about 20% of the day, sitting in office 80% of the day. Use of computer to enter data, type reports and request reports. Requires good vision, dexterity to write as well as type. Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours vary, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies.