Medical Staff Office Supervisor FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Medical Staff Office Supervisor FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
EDUCATION: Associate Degree or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Current CPCS certification or become certified within one year upon meeting certification requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively with administrative team, physicians, patients, staff employees and community
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English: Spanish desirable
- Additional desirable skills include:
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, MDStaff and data base management
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in team settings
- Deadline driven, self-starter.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
EXPERIENCE: Two years experience in Medical Staff Affairs or Payer Enrollment..
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Director of Medical Staff Office and Continuing Medical Education
- General office environment and general hospital departments (100%) of the day.
- Bloodborne pathogen A
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to move around the hospital to all units/departments and off-site clinics for about 20% of the day, sitting in office 80% of the day. Use of computer to enter data, type reports and request reports. Requires good vision, dexterity to write as well as type. Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours vary, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies.