Medical Laboratory Tech Job in Palestine
Performs clinical testing in the general laboratory, in addition to Blood Bank and Microbiology sections, with all duties necessary for accurate and timely results including quality control, performance improvement, proficiency testing, and preventative maintenance of equipment. Recognizes abnormal critical values and follows proper guidelines for notifying medical team members of results. Performs clerical, general, and phlebotomy duties related to daily operations in the laboratory. Provides/dispenses blood products as requested by medical staff.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Laboratory Technology program.
- MLT (ASCP)/(AMT), CLT (NCA) or eligible
- Diploma or transcript and designated certification/license or eligibility are required at the time of hire
- Licensure as required by State
- Registered as MLT(ASCP) or MLT(ASCP) or CLT(AMT) or equivalent is required within 60 days of Hire