Medical Lab Technician - Atlanta Laboratory - PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
ALT-St.Mich Atlanta Hospital-15300
1007 South William Street
Atlanta, TX 75551
Share This Job On
Apply Now Medical Lab Technician - Atlanta Laboratory - PRN Job in Atlanta
This position is PRN: as needed (no set shift/schedule).
Provides information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate's Degree in Laboratory Science
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- MLT (ASCP) or equivelant preferred upon hire, but must be obtained within three years of hire date
- Documented evidence of specialty certification and/or additional training.
- Maintain current licensure and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.