Medical Lab Tech - Laboratory
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Kleberg-25400
1311 General Cavazos Blvd
Kingsville, TX 78363
Share This Job On
Apply Now Medical Lab Tech - Laboratory Job in Kingsville
Performs clinical laboratory tests of moderate and high complexity to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. Makes judgments on test results based on knowledge of principles and expected outcome.
- Graduate from an accredited Medial Lab Tech program. MLT (ASCP), CLT (NCA), or eligible.
- Diploma or transcript and designated certification/license are required at the time of hire per College of American Pathologist (CAP) accreditation guidelines for CAP accredited laboratories in Corpus Christi, Alice, Beeville and Kleberg.
- Knowledge of laboratory science, testing, instrument operation, familiarity with computers and laboratory information systems.
- Knowledge of critical values, quality control principles and procedures, troubleshooting and ability to communicate with medical staff and associates for patients of all ages.
- Will accept new graduate.
- MLT (ASCP), CLT (NCA), or eligible.