Materials Management Technician - Central Service
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Memorial
2606 Hospital Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Materials Management Technician - Central Service Job in Corpus Christi
Performs general duties in all storeroom locations to include stocking, packing, issuing and distribution of materials. Stocks and tags medical supplies and assist in other areas as needed.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of one year experience in inventory control, physical inventory, distribution, data entry and customer service. Must be able to read and comprehend written instructions.