Marketing Specialist II - Service Line
CHRISTUS System Office
Marketing and Communications
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Marketing Specialist II - Service Line Job in Irving
The Service Line Marketing Specialist II is responsible for supporting the system’s strategic plan to grow market share and increase brand loyalty by increasing awareness, consideration and preference of strategic service lines.
The service line marketing specialist partners directly with assigned CHRISTUS Ministries including service line leaders to execute successful implementation of marketing plans and promotions across digital and traditional marketing tactics.
The marketing specialist also supports the strategic vision of clinical, operational, and marketing leadership for specified service lines for the CHRISTUS system. The specialist is responsible for executing omnichannel marketing campaigns for specified service lines, continuously driving increased return on investment, and reporting on the success of campaigns to system and Ministry executives.
- Provide campaign management of system marketing campaigns for select service line
- Create and implement campaign/initiative-specific integrated marketing plans that leverage the CRM and include lead and pipeline goals, target markets and audiences, digital assets (creative, content, etc.), performance evaluation, and optimization
- Act independently, from ideation to optimization, on select service line marketing initiatives without direct management oversight
- Develop and continually monitor market and competitive analyses for assigned ministries
- Contribute to service line content development service line marketing campaigns, to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the management, creation and implementation of optimization tactics based on diversified media mix, bidding, keyword research, ad copy a/b testing and landing page optimizations for high levels of conversion.
- Ensures project timelines are being met and that they incorporate appropriately with offline marketing efforts. Responsible for monitoring, tracking, assisting and providing routine updates on trends that impact overall business strategies.
- Help educate service line leadership, service line marketing staff, and physicians on strategic marketing best practices.
- Seek to advance and personalize digital patient experiences with multi-touch marketing efforts and demonstrate clear ROI for B2C efforts and B2B efforts.
- Evaluate and demonstrate the business impact of service line marketing programs through reports and dashboards including demand, qualified leads, conversions, and other relevant KPIs.
- Contribute to patient journey mapping and document patient paths to service/purchase for service lines. Proactively work with team members, leadership, key stakeholders and internal teams (such as IT) and vendors/partners to ensure all campaign activities are completed successfully, on time, and within campaign budgets.
- Use data to optimize campaigns, identify and target best prospects and customers, and produce incremental sales and revenue from current or inactive customers.
- Quantify initiatives and goals and demonstrate progress and successes of marketing efforts through the use of detailed ROI reports, value tracking, and digital analytics. Provide data reports and feedback for leadership to keep them abreast of progress and business value of marketing efforts.
- Display high competency in project management, working in a fast-paced and complex environment, execution of large projects, and working under multiple and competing deadlines.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline AND 3-5 years related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, relationship and presentation skills
- Ability to learn new industries and new business models quickly to apply the most effective digital marketing initiatives to achieve client goals
- Attention to detail with the ability to efficiently multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere Ability to work independently or on teams to meet goals Ability to think creatively; identify and resolve problems; make data-driven decisions
- Analytically minded with knowledge of website analysis programs such as Google Analytics Knowledge of Google AdWords, and Social Media platforms
- Managing and planning a marketing budget