Marketing Specialist II - Marketing
Marketing and Communications
CHRISTUS Spohn Medical Offices Saratoga Blvd
5802 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Marketing Specialist II - Marketing Job in Corpus Christi
The Marketing Specialist II is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Communications activities in the CHRISTUS Spohn Health System, which includes the acute care hospital, outpatient centers and many other programs and facilities.
Under the direction of the CHRISTUS Spohn Marketing/Communications Director, the Specialist will support and assist with marketing and communication activities in the ministry for both new and existing services to achieve strategic growth and improve the health and wellbeing of those we serve. This position works on a variety of marketing and communication activities relative to promote, enhance and protect brand reputation and enable the organization to become the partner of choice.
The Specialist will work to fulfill expectations related to marketing, advertising, branding/signage, communications and PR tactics, including executive communications support, special events, sourcing and identifying impactful content, internal communications, internal signage and some types of physician marketing and communications support.
The Specialist is in a position to interface daily with various publics and constituents, including senior leadership at the system and market levels, community and political leaders and Associates. The Specialist will be privy to and responsible for protecting the integrity of confidential corporate information, including strategic plans, financial information, risk management situations and patient information.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, business or related field or an equivalent of education plus experience required.
- ·Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to confidentiality.
- ·Experience collaborating successfully, including excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction.
- ·Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent project management skills.
- ·Excellent written communication skills including creative approaches to internal and external marketing and communication platforms. Must possess a professional demeanor.
- ·Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time, including word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and other various programs.
- ·Ability to work extended hours on occasion, including some weekends and evenings.
- ·Ability to prioritize work, multitask, set priorities, create schedules and meet deadlines. Must be able to work rapidly, under pressure, and with frequent interruptions.
- ·Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- One to three years of experience in marketing, corporate communications and public/media relations.
- Health care experience highly preferred. Experience at an advertising or public relations agency may be helpful.