Marketing Specialist II Job in Irving
Responsible for supporting marketing related communications needs of designated business groups and departments. Counsels businesses in developing and executing communications programs including product advertising.
- Support and implement effective Marketing and Communications plans that achieve ministry goals, including increasing patient volume and growing appropriate service lines.
- Support communications by identifying, souring, and collecting valuable content for a variety of media, including digital content, social media, public relations and other internal and external modes of communication. Conduct internal interviews and write summaries, captions or descriptions to capture this content as necessary
- provide direct executive communications support including but not limited to memo, letter and email writing; PowerPoint presentation creation; talking point and speech creation and refinement.
- Provide video support to grow patient volume, market service lines and record executive presentations; assist in video recordings for key message needs.
- Manage ministry special events which may include hosted opportunities that require planning and oversight, speech and talking point coordination and success measurement.
- Become familiar with ministry stakeholders and develop positive relationships with them, including physicians, ministry leaders and key experts who may need to speak to the media on behalf of CHRISTUS Health.
- Fulfill other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business or related field required.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to confidentiality.
- Experience collaborating successfully, including excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to make effective presentations to various stakeholders including physicians and external constituents.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including creative approaches to internal and external marketing and communication platforms.
- Must possess a professional demeanor.
- Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time, including word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and other various programs.
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion, including some weekends and evenings.
- Ability to prioritize work, multitask, set priorities, create schedules and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work rapidly, under pressure, and with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Three to five years of experience in marketing, corporate communications and public/media relations.
- Health care experience highly preferred.
- Experience at an advertising or public relations agency may be helpful.