CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Marketing and Communications
4503 Broadway Street
San Antonio, TX 78209
Share This Job On
Apply Now Marketing Assistant Job in San Antonio
The Marketing Assistant in Ministry Communications will support the International Communications and Development Director while performing tactical and strategic communication and administrative duties with strong self-initiative. This will include written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish.
- Generates data analysis and recommendations utilizing analytic tools to develop business and marketing insights for marketing programs and campaigns.
- Analyzes donors’ preference in donation trends and demand generation opportunities by using statistics/predictive modeling.
- Analyzes external lists for new donors’ opportunities.
- Maintains and improves database technologies and processes for existing projects and processes to measure marketing program performance and enrich organization / market intelligence.
- Designs and implements tests to measure the effectiveness of marketing communication strategies
- Conducts post-execution campaign analysis to identify best practices, interpretation and recommendations, and opportunities for campaign improvement
- Analyzes long-term trends to discover opportunities for improvement in marketing programs
- Provides consultation on designing and measuring data-driven marketing programs
- Maintains an ongoing understanding of organization and marketing goals as a foundation for thoughtful organizational information solutions.
- Maintains expertise in database technologies.
- Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arranges for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Responsible for substantial prints of brochures, newsletters, invitations, and assures
- Manage the sending of messages on different digital platforms
- Associate's degree in Marketing, Communications, Office Administration or other business related curriculum required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred
- Ability to maintain high level of customer service and support
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Actively looking for ways to help others
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Five years of experience in Administrative / Clerical position