8AM - 5PM
Manager Talent Acquisition - The Children's Hosp of SA
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital of San Antonio
333 North Santa Rosa Street
San Antonio, TX 78207
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager Talent Acquisition - The Children's Hosp of SA Job in San Antonio
The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead, mentor & develop recruiting teams in executing proactive talent acquisition strategies to source, screen, select and onboard high quality, diverse talent across multiple healthcare service organizations. Plan, design, and direct recruitment processes and programs with a focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement. Maintain strong consultative partnerships and relationships with managers and leaders system wide. Leads team in use of all available tools such as social media, keeping abreast of trends and tools. Provides guidance related to team priorities, works to eliminate barriers and coaches for development. May lead initiatives around operational efficiencies and quality improvements such as best practices for enhanced candidate or client experience.
- Provide direction, coaching and leadership to talent acquisition team.
- Manage team workloads to ensurefair equitable requisition distribution and strategical plan as necessary.
- Develop recruitment strategies based on individual business needs including job-posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Leading teams to identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization and identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers while maintaining best practices and OFCCP compliance.
- Consult and guide Leadership and HR Business Partners using hiring metrics and other reporting data to develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Analyze most effective allocation of recruiting resources for tools such as social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and conferences.
- Develop college recruiting programs which align with company goals and initiatives.
- Partner with venders and CHRISTUS Healthcare marketing team and internal communications department to create, implement and measure a cohesive and compelling talent attraction strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area
- Three (3) years to five (5) years of recruiting and supervisory experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (HRCI), SHRM CP, or SHRM SCP preferred not required