7AM - 7PM
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager Security Job in Texarkana
Uniformed position responsible for planning, implementing, administering, supervising, and assuming responsibility for the Security Department activities to provide a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, and employees on hospital property. May be responsible for multiple CHRISTUS Health locations.
- Bachelors degree preferred or a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement/Security Management preferred or equivalent security experience, preferably in healthcare setting.
- Five years of experience in law enforcement and/or security with supervisory experience.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of applicable state laws.
- High code of ethics, honesty, and courtesy.
- Must be able to remain rational and calm under stress.
- Required to demonstrate proficiencies in all patient age categories.
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Must be a Level 3 Security Officer (Texas and New Mexico) prior to hire or appointment.
- Must be a Licensed Security Officer (Louisiana) prior to hire or appointment.
- Must complete IAHSS Supervisors Course within one (1) year of appointment or hire.
- Required to obtain professional certification of CHPA or CPP within one year of appointment.
- Successful completion of all pre-employment and post offer assessments to include the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory -2 (MMPI-2-RF-PCIR); the California Psychological Inventory (CPI); the Police and Public Safety Selection Report (PPSSR); the Personal Experience Inventory (PEI) and a clinical interview by a third personal psychologist.
- Will be required to take random drug test screening.
- Must have/maintain valid driver's license.