Manager Revenue Cycle Integrity
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS GS Administrative Services Org Office
621 North 4th Street
Longview, TX 75601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager Revenue Cycle Integrity Job in Longview
This position is responsible for the daily management and direction of the Revenue Integrity Coordinators and Specialists under the oversight of the Director of revenue Cycle at CHRISTUS Health. This team will perform audits and reviews of departmental charge capture and reconciliation, denials management for all facilities in the region, daily reporting and coordinated work on unbilled/DNFB, departmental education on the aforementioned functions, and the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities, in collaboration with Revenue Cycle departments and hospital operations, in order to enhance revenue potential. This role interfaces with regional and corporate leadership, PFS staff, hospital FFOs, and department leadership and associates on a regular basis.
• Oversee staff to ensure regional revenue integrity functions, including charge capture, denials management, unbilled claims, and maintenance of chargemaster
• Perform revenue integrity audits for departments • Provide support to departments to assist with appropriate charge capture and reconciliation
• Assure reports are run as scheduled, reports are distributed, and report inquiries are handled
• Reports included Unbilled claims, B/AR rejections, PFS Agency, and Denials
• Maintain the Charge Master, in collaboration with CHRISTUS Health designees, also in a manner that is compliant with insurance requirements and government regulations
• Lead regional denials management team(s), in order to analyze claims' denials and implement correction action plans
• Collaborate with PFS on denials' reviews
• Communicates regularly with dept.
• directors and responds promptly to inquiries, concerns and problems as pertains to the chargemaster
• Communicates with all dept.
• directors as new regulations and/or operational changes occur; maintains a positive dialogue and collaborative working
Epic experience required
Epic certification preferred