Manager Quality Management - Quality Assurance
Quality and Risk Management
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
Share This Job On
Manager Quality Management - Quality Assurance Job in Corpus Christi
The Manager of Quality Management is accountable for continuous quality improvement as they relate to clinical practice and patient safety. This position will oversee the quality management functions of the hospital and actively collaborates with physician services, nursing, other allied health professionals, ancillary and support personnel at both the hospital and site levels. This position provides oversight to the organizational quality committee(s.)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years clinical experience including progressive management responsibilities.
- Experience with managing organizational change, regulatory compliance, process improvement activities and quality management
- Active Texas RN license required
- Certification in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred