Manager Product Management Job in Irving
This position will be responsible for designing and implementing a program that delivers and advances the product across the health system. This role will build stronger end-user connections and feedback structures across the health system for the product. This position is responsible for leadership responsibilities, which may include managing/mentoring/supervising staff, assisting the Director, assisting the project manager, or assuming the project manager role with appropriate support and guidance when necessary. Additional responsibilities include supporting the business goals and objectives for the Department and the organization.
Build and lead the alignment of the product with system initiatives
- Lead the design and development of system-wide processes that utilize the product alongside other system data such as EMR data, CHRISTUS Health data lake, performance improvement benchmarking tools, safety reporting applications, etc.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams within clinical and operational environments to transform the product into actionable intelligence using analysis or visualization.
- Support system product end users in optimizing the use of the product for a shared understanding of their hospital’s results/performance standards.
- Create and implement best practices for product understanding, such as: Communication of definitions, methodologies, and product capabilities
- Contribute to the execution of CHRISTUS' overall business objectives by identifying opportunities using the product and implement strategies that support the focus and improvement in these areas
- Develop project plans, data governance, and product standards to collect and report data and statistics for the product
- Lead the focus on using product benchmarks to analyze and monitor system and hospital performance
- Assist with the development of annual goals and objectives for the department leveraging the product
Promote and facilitate the development and training of end users of the product
- Design and deliver product communication and education
- Collaborate with leadership, clinical departments, and service lines to provide training, job aides, or system toolkits to support the use of the product
- Serve as a subject matter expert for clinical departments, support services, Medical Staff, and Administrative Leadership and facilitate understanding of processes and information related to the product
- Provide and maintain specifications for the CHRISTUS IS team in the support of the product
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Data analytics, including expertise in descriptive, inferential, and predictive assumptions, tests, and interpretation of results
- Must have the ability to plan and work on multiple projects and influence others in the completion of tasks to meet goals
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (including executive levels)
- Must have the ability to solve complex and analytical problems with minimal direction
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with a cross-functional group of associates
- High reliability, process improvement, or program management training a plus
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with the product with demonstrated use of the product in performance reporting and dashboards
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with dashboard design and data architecture
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in programming, such as SQL, SAS, Statistical Modeling, R, Python
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Business Intelligence visualization tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, or Excel required
- Minimum of two (2) years managing others or leading a team(s)
- EMR experience strongly preferred, e.g., EPIC Clarity database
- Experience with Healthcare regulatory metrics and national ranking programs preferred, CMS, VBP, HAC, NHSN, Leapfrog, TJC
- Experience with developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze data accuracy that ensures accuracy of data feeding the product.
- SQL, SAS, or other statistical analysis tool certification preferred
- Clinical expertise or healthcare experience a plus