Manager Practice I - Bariatrics Job in Shreveport
This position is responsible for providing professional business management and financial administration of a physician practice. Must demonstrate an extensive working knowledge of and familiarity with all applications associated with managing a health care center. Responsible for daily management of one physician practice usually consisting of 1-2 providers and up to 4-6 FTEs.
• Helps establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for the assigned administrative areas
• Assists with developing and implementing annual operational plan and budget
• Selects, trains, orients and supervises clinic personnel in accordance with established MSO Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotions and disciplinary actions in a timely manner
• Interviews and recommends hiring and termination of staff in accordance with approved policies
• Resolves problems in administrative areas and ensures compliance with regulations and standards
• Helps fiscal management and other administrative staff in implementing cost effective policies and procedures for all operational areas including bookkeeping, billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, data processing and space planning
High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
Experience in a lead, supervisor, or management role within a clinic setting highly preferred.
Experience in a Bariatric clinic preferred but not required
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.