5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Manager - performance Improvement
CHRISTUS St Michael
Quality and Risk Management
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager - performance Improvement Job in Texarkana
The primary purpose of this position is to provide operational support through reporting, analytics, current state and future state workflow assessment, opportunity and gap analysis, solution development, project planning, project implementation, and benefits realization. The Manager of Performance Improvement is expected to assist leadership identify opportunities, develop solutions, and implement changes with a strong focus on outcomes and results. The Manager of Performance Improvement must have a mastery of the project life cycle and be able to manage teams to a desired objective.
The Manager of Performance Improvement must be able to communicate at multiple levels effectively, and bring projects to a close. This person is responsible for serving as an ambassador for cultural best practices of CHRISTUS Health, extending the organizational mission, vision, values and philosophy, and supporting operational effectiveness and quality of care and services.
This person will become certified in Lean, Six Sigma, or PMI within the first two years.
- Review weekly and monthly operational reports and work with clinic leaders to implement timely improvements.
- Ensure decision-making data is reported timely and appropriately.
- Lead project implementation and partner with operational leaders for sustainability.
- Evaluate operational effectiveness of individual clinic locations as needed.
- Promote and coordinate interdisciplinary collaboration by inclusion of all disciplines in best practice evaluation.
- Grow and develop direct reports, ensuring accountability for areas of responsibility.
- Conduct performance evaluations, mentor and address disciplinary issues with assigned associates.
- Train and orient assigned associates in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Review and approve assigned associates time cards and expenses timely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
·Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or a related field
·Ability to interact fluidly with executive leadership, physicians and operational leaders Strong understanding of and demonstrated skills in leadership, strategic management, change management, communications, team building, continuous quality improvement, problem solving, innovation, financial management, and stewardship of resources
·3-5 years of experience in healthcare finance/operations/leadership
·Multi-hospital system and Catholic healthcare experience preferred
·Performance improvement experience
·Lean/Six Sigma Certification preferred
·Project Management certification preferred
·Sequel/SQL fluency preferred