5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Manager - performance Improvement
CHRISTUS St Michael
Quality and Risk Management
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager - performance Improvement Job in Texarkana
The primary purpose of the position is to review operational reporting, recommend improvements, and track progress, as well as, serve as project manager to implement best practice workflows and reporting.This person will also supervise patient access and analytic support provided by the SEAL Team.
The Strategic Execution and Leadership Team (SEAL Team) provides performance and process improvement, leadership development, and analytic resources to CHRISTUS clinics in the United States.All SEAL Team members are responsible for serving as an ambassador for cultural best practices of CHRISTUS Health, extending the organizational mission, vision, values and philosophy, and supporting operational effectiveness and quality of care and services.
- Review weekly and monthly operational reports and work with leaders to implement timely improvements
- Ensure decision-making data is reported timely and appropriately.
- Lead project implementation and partner with operational leaders for sustainability.
- Evaluate operational effectiveness of individual clinic locations as needed.
- Promote and coordinate interdisciplinary collaboration by inclusion of all disciplines in best practice evaluation.
- Grow and develop direct reports, ensuring accountability for areas of responsibility.
- Conduct performance evaluations, mentor and address disciplinary issues with assigned associates.
- Train and orient assigned associates in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Review and approve assigned associates time cards and expenses timely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
·Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or a related field
·Ability to interact fluidly with executive leadership, physicians and operational leaders
·Strong understanding of and demonstrated skills in leadership, strategic management, change management, communications, team building, continuous quality improvement, problem solving, innovation, financial management, and stewardship of resources
·3-5 years of experience in healthcare finance/operations/leadership
·Multi-hospital system and Catholic healthcare experience preferred
.Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
·Lean/Six Sigma Certification preferred
·Project Management certification preferred
·Sequel/SQL fluency preferred