5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Manager / Pediatric Therpay
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS CLA Mediplex Center Alexandria
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager / Pediatric Therpay Job in Alexandria
The Manager has the responsibility of administering the operations of the outpatient pediatric therapy services program, including budget development and performance; departmental strategic planning; staffing; policy and procedure development; implementation, and compliance; departmental quality improvement processes, developing and managing grant and fundraising activities, oversees service delivery, develops and maintains referral relations & marketing, and provides direct patient care. The Manager assures conformance with appropriate legal and regulatory requirements.
· Master’s degree preferred
· English required, bilingual preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient understanding of typical versus atypical child development. Computer literacy required.
· The incumbent of this position is required to demonstrate
Proficiencies in the following patient age categories:
Infants Pediatrics Adolescents Adults
· Two to three years administrative or supervisory experience in rehabilitation services. Pediatric Therapy experience. Two to three years administrative or supervisory experience in rehabilitation services.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
· Current Louisiana PT/OT/SLP License.
· Current BLS Card.