Manager - Medical Staff
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager - Medical Staff Job in Beaumont
The Manager of Medical Staff Services is responsible for the overall management of the Medical Staff Services functions (1)Credentialing and Privileging, and (2) Medical Staff Organizational Support. This position provides hospital-wide leadership and operational oversight of Medical Staff Services for the CHRISTUS hospital(s). Working collaboratively with the local Chief Medical Officer, and the leaders of the Medical Staff, the Manager of MSS, plans, directs, and coordinates the programs and activities of the department, supports the strategies, and ensures adherence to the requirements of regulatory and accreditation bodies that are relevant to the organized medical staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare related field
- CPMSM certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services required.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission, CMS and other laws/regulations highly preferred.
- Five years comprehensive experience as Medical Services Professional within a hospital setting.
- Managerial experience required.
- Must have working knowledge of Medical Staff Credentialing concepts and comprehensive knowledge base of state/federal regulatory requirements and accreditation standards related to the organized medical staff.