Manager Materials Management Operations/ Full-Time
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager Materials Management Operations/ Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department. Ensure safe and efficient operations. Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities may include interviewing, selection and hiring; training new and existing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; authoring and discussing with employees performance appraisals; addressing employee performance and corrective action plans; employee motivation and rewards. Organizing the budget of the company in collaboration with the director.
The Operation Manager will oversee the daily operations of the Purchasing Office, Mail Room, Storeroom, and the Receiving Dock.
EDUCATION: Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration required or must complete within 2 years of hire or transfer.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: CMRP preferred (Certified Materials Resource Professional) -- AHA / AHRMM
- Knowledge of Material Management System
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Work and other computer applications
- Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all medical, financial, and legal information
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle difficult situations involving patients, physicians, or others in a professional manner
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five years' experience in Healthcare Supply Chair or Logistics oversight.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
Responsible to: Director of Materials Management
ENVIRONMENT: - Bloodborne pathogen
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours vary, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies. Requires the ability to speak, listen, develop and communicate written materials.