Manager, Information Systems FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager, Information Systems FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in relevant field required. Four years of relevant experience may substitute for Bachelor's degree.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Epic Proficient or Certified status in one module preferred.
- Demonstrated professional competency skills in healthcare management and information systems
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills required. Ability to articulate and convey information in a calm and confident manner
- Ability to lead and manage through influence and change.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage people, processes and technology.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools, and assigned applications and technologies preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
Six (6) years of experience in an information technology discipline or healthcare clinical operations; with one (1) of six (6) years of experience in IT leadership role. Clinical experience preferred.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Associate CIO
-Direct Reports: Members of any of the following teams: clinical applications analysts, Patient Portal Coordinator, Laboratory application analysts, Patient Access, Revenue Cycle, Lawson and ERP, Integration, Contract Management, and Credentialed Training team.
The position provides support in a 24/7 environment which may include rotating on-call support duties during off hours, weekends and holidays. May be required to travel to perform duties. May be required to work outside of normal working hours during on-call rotation or during significant outages or due to project demands. May be required to work long hours during critical problems or due to project demands.
Blood borne Pathogen A
General office setting with exposure to computer room environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift and transfer objects typically not in excess of 50 lbs. Extended use of video display terminal and keyboard utilizing sound ergonomic principals.