5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Manager INFOR ERP Services
CHRISTUS System Office
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Manager INFOR ERP Services Job in Irving
The Manager for Infor Enterprise Services plans, coordinates, supervises all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of the organizations Infor applications development and analysis function. This position guides and directs managers and staff; reviews project requests, timelines and costs; and supports the integration of best practices and related Infor business technology across the organization.
Strategy & Planning
- Ensure that the Infor applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze existing Infor applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Research and make recommendations on Infor products and services in support of business goals.
- Evaluate new Infor applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Liaise with company’s software suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Manage and provide direction for the Infor services team in support of business operations.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users, hold clinics as necessary, and other user-related activities.
- Develop, distribute, and coordinate in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new Infor related systems or applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in related functional areas (Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, or Information Technology)
- Ability to effectively manage staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization.