Manager Food Services Job in Galveston
Manages food service for patients, visitors and employees. Develops and administers policies and procedures in conformance with administrative directives and professional tenets. Reviews menus and oversees the handling, storage and preparation of food, maintenance of equipment, records and sanitation in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Leads and manages the activities of all Diet Office, Tray Line, and Hostess employees (Total of 53 FTES)
- Plans and coordinates the ordering, assembly, and delivery of all patient food, supplements, and floor stock
- Oversees and inspects the quality of patient food and insures a quality presentation to customers
- Ensures food standards are managed and maintained by tasting and reviewing all batches of patient food
- Manages all special customer services needs for patients, families, visitors, VIPs etc.
- Prepares work schedules and manages all staffing issues, patient volume changes, patient service issues, and all aspects of menu Planning
- Leads a Food Service preparation, assembly, and distribution operation that feeds roughly 100 patients two times per Day, and five days per week
- Associate Degree