CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager Contracts Job in Irving
A professional who coordinates the physician employment process within CHRISTUS Physician Group (CPG). The manager will organize and oversee the contracting process from Letters of Intent to executed Employment Agreements. Manager will work closely with the Director, Physician Compensation to assure that contracts are delivered in a timely basis while assuring compliance with all Policies and Procedures. Manager will engage in physician contract negotiations as required and will work with legal counsel to develop all employment agreements. Manager must be able to interact with multiple layers of the organization while maintaining confidentiality.
- Organizes and coordinates physician employment contracting process. Scans, uploads, and files. Archives as appropriate, centralize contracts and standardizes processes.
- Assists Director with contract creation/origination; contract review, including referrals for review by Corporate Legal departments.
- Coordinates Fair Market Value consultations when necessary.
- Assures compliance with CHRISTUS Physician Group Policies and Procedures.
- Works with Development Department and Regional Leadership to keep them informed of physician employment negotiations.
- Conducts physician contract negotiations as needed.
- Maintains current knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to physician contracts.
- Performs financial modeling of physician contracts.
- Assists Director with Compensation Committee agenda and preparation.
- Coordinate with the Governance Department appropriate steps to assure compliance including meeting notifications and minutes of the Compensation Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare/Business Administration or related field with courses in Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Statistical Analysis and other business related courses required.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare/Business Administration or related field with courses in Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Statistical Analysis and other Business related courses preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years healthcare experience, with physician contracting background preferred. Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft software. Experience with employment contracts and employment law is a plus.