Manager Clinical Risk Management - Quality Assurance
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Quality and Risk Management
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
Share This Job On
Manager Clinical Risk Management - Quality Assurance Job in New Braunfels
The Clinical Risk Manager (CRM) manages, develops, and coordinates the clinical risk management activities for the hospital. In doing so, the CRM will integrate information obtained from reporting adverse events, near misses, RCAs, and issues related to clinical risk. With this information, the CRM will analyze findings and work collaboratively with Patient Safety and hospital leaders/managers to develop responsive programs to enhance an organizational culture that supports patient safety and reduces risk exposure. The CRM works under the direction of the Director of Clinical Risk Management or the Director of Quality.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Nursing or other clinical degree specialties - required.
- Communicate effectively to different audiences.
- Proficient in computer skills using EXCEL, PowerPoint, MS Office, and Flowchart tools.
- Knowledgeable on High-Reliability Principles and PDSA methodology.
- Knowledgeable of process improvement practices pertaining to risk management pertaining to a healthcare setting.
- Five years of healthcare experience.
- Two years of management experience.
- Three years of clinical risk management experience
- CPHRM (Certified Professional Healthcare Risk Management) required or within 2 years of hire.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.