5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Manager Clinical Operations - Pedi Administrative
Children’s Hospital of San Antonio
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital of San Antonio
Share This Job On
Manager Clinical Operations - Pedi Administrative Job in San Antonio
The Manager of the WIC Clinic is responsible for the daily, monthly and annual operations of the WIC Clinics.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition from an accredited college or university.
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice as an RN in the State of Texas with current registration or a professional in health care management with a minimum of three years of management experience. Consideration will be given for suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience in lieu of the stated education requirements.
- Previous experience in operating a medical program for a period of three years, including two years in a capacity where supervisory and management ability was demonstrated.
- Previous TDH WIC Program experience preferred.
- Previous Obstetric and/or Pediatric experience preferred.
- If RN, licensed to practice as an RN in the State of Texas with current registration or permit.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- If Nutritionist, a minimum of 24 hours of nutrition are required on “official” transcript.