Manager Cardiology - Cardiology Cath Job in San Marcos
Plans, directs, markets, manages, and evaluates all aspects of service delivery: Operations, budgets, assets, recourses, customer satisfaction, and quality management. Creates an environment conducive to meeting needs and accomplishing objectives.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Allied Health field, required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a variety of individuals, including physicians, the general public, volunteers and Associates.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and stressful environment.
- Ability to make independent decisions, as necessary.
- Ability to solve management issues and direct numerous and varied operations
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the necessary programs, goals, policies, and objectives that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation
- Knowledge of hospital practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to healthcare
- Minimum of two (2) years of leadership (manager or supervisor) experience in cardiology-related field, required.
- Proficient in computer literacy
- BLS Certification, Required
- Specialty certification, as required.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.