Manager, Business Intelligence
CHRISTUS System Office
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Corp Health Plan 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager, Business Intelligence Job in Irving
CHRISTUS Health Plan is seeking a hands-on data focused Business Intelligence (BI) manager. Reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence & Risk Adjustment Analytics, this person will play a key role in deploying, maintaining, and expanding our BI solutions for the health plan. In this role you will build and deploy data solutions that support internal business unit strategies, external customer deliveries, and leadership decision making. The Manager of Business Intelligence is in charge of the overall development and oversight of a team of BI professionals providing and detailed research, analysis, and conclusive interpretation of data to help drive business functionality, business development and business processes.
- Serve as our internal subject matter expert in business intelligence, data analysis and delivery options
- Coordinate cross-departmentally to support conceptualization and development of reporting/analytical methodologies, solutions and initiatives.
- Manage all intake requests across the business units; track and monitor requests to ensure critical milestones are met while managing stakeholder relations
- Manage and develop BI solutions and ensure all data warehouse and operating procedures are fully documented and maintained
- Verifying requirements, developing a road map and providing best practice for reporting solutions that align with CHRISTUS’ strategic & analytics needs
- Responsible for turning raw data into logical information for reporting, dash boarding, and visualization.
- Accountable for transferring data, knowledge, and best practices that impact the delivery of products and services for internal and external clients.
- Ability to obtain data, execute reporting and analysis, perform interpretations and conclusions, and prepare recommendations.
- Create and Automate reporting to support daily operational functions
- Possess SME knowledge in multiple business areas including understanding of goals, operations, and processes.
- Create ad-hoc reports as requested by multiple departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Strong health plan business process and project management acumen
- 4+ years working with health plan business intelligence, operations, informatics, analytics or similar industry experience
- 3+ years Microsoft SQL Server and/or SAS
- 2+ years Power BI and/or Tableau experience
- Exceptionally experienced in dashboard creation, visualization, and data delivery
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience using PowerShell
- Knowledge of HHSC & CMS regulatory reports
- Experience using HSP preferred
- Experience using ServiceNow preferred